To provide the best USC experience through chef-driven, flavor forward menus. We aim to provide craveable, healthy and socially responsible cuisine for the Trojan Family. Our chefs constantly strive for the elevation of culinary strategy as a nutritional advantage. We meet guests’ needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
1. THE RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF DELICIOUSNESS
2. CHEF DRIVEN MENUS, TRANSPARENT PRODUCTS
3. FRESH AND SEASONAL, BOTH LOCAL & GLOBAL
4. THINK PRODUCE FIRST & FOCUS MORE ON PLANT BASED COOKING
5. PROMOTE HEALTH AND SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH INSPIRING & HAND MADE MENUS
6. A FOCUS ON WHOLE & INTACT GRAINS
7. RED MEAT: SMALLER PORTIONS, LESS FREQUENTLY
8. REDUCED ADDED SUGAR
9. CUT THE SALT
10. RIGHT PORTION SIZE & LIMITING FOOD WASTE
11. FOCUS ON WHOLE, MINIMALLY PROCESSED FOODS
12. DRINK HEALTHY - A COMMITMENT TO HEALTHY OPTIONS
13. SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD
14. DESIGNING OPERATIONS FOR THE FUTURE FOOD
Click Here to read USC Hospitality's Food Philosophy.