To provide the best USC experience through chef-driven, flavor-forward menus. We aim to provide craveable, healthy, and socially responsible cuisine for the Trojan Family. Our chefs constantly strive for the elevation of culinary strategy as a nutritional advantage. We meet guests’ needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- The relentless pursuit of deliciousness.
- Chef-driven menus, transparent products.
- Fresh and seasonal, both local and global.
- Think product first and focus more on plant based cooking.
- Promote health and sustainability through inspiring and handmade menus.
- A focus on whole and intact grains.
- Red meat: smaller portions, less frequently.
- Reduced added sugar.
- Cut the salt.
- Right portion size and limiting food waste.
- Focus on whole, minimally processed foods.
- Drink healthy - a commitment to healthy options.
- Sustainable seafood.
- Designing operations for the future food.
Click Here to read USC Hospitality's Food Philosophy.